Thursday, December 10, 2015

Hike #45 - FatMans Loop - Flagstaff, AZ

Hike #45

Date: December 10
Hikers: Me and Cristina

Location: Mt Elden - FatMan's Loop
Distance: 3.2 Miles
Rating: East/Moderate
Time: 1 Hour 10 minutes

Trailhead Link:http://www.aztrailheads.com/p-69-fatmans-loop-trail-25-elden-mountain.aspx

I did this trail back in my original new 50.  It was hike #48.  Needed to pickup Megan at NAU and Cristina and I decided to hit the trail before getting Meg and heading back to the Valley.

We did FatMan's pass counter clockwise, so I could call it a new hike. :)

It was cool at first, then hot, then breezy, then perfect!

We had a nice hike up and around.  Chit Chatted with a few spots of breathing heavier  (me not Cristina) but not too bad. Missed the final quick turn but picked it back up at the end.

Fun place to hike.  Some snow on the mountain but not much. Back to the Valley of the Sun!

Definitely a good family hike.

Enjoy the pictures!





I have a very cute person poising for trail pictures! 


Follow the Loop

Hike #45 Accomplished
6 More and 20 days left in 2015!
AHHHHH


No comments:

Post a Comment